Our Component Cleaning Capabilities
Our component cleaning machine capabilities:
- Fully programmable.
- Rotation action allowing full access to all areas, including blind holes.
- Ultrasonics providing the ability to clean both hard to reach areas such as blind holes and complex internals as well as remove ingrained surface contaminants.
- Ability to accommodate different types of baskets.
- In-line filtration ensure that wash water is kept as clean as possible.
- Water based solutions.
- Temperature up to 95 Deg C
- Wash cycle time from 2 minutes.
- Hot air and vacuum drying providing fast efficient component drying.
- Ability to choose the best programme for the customer's requirement.
- Four wash tanks allowing choice of the best solution for each component
- Wash chamber size of 400mm x 400mm x 1000mm.
- Single loads of up to 150kg.
Online chemistry for:
- Brightening (both ferrous and non ferrous); and
- Decarbonising for restoration.
- 5000sq ft Manchester workshop with excellent transport links and reserved loading / offloading bay for 40ft trailers.
- Extensive workshop facilities with inward and outbound storage capacity for over 100 pallets.
- Superior Response Time - the best turnaround times in the industry, express 24 hour and same day services available upon request, with normal turnaround amounting to no more than 48hrs.
- Fork lift or manual loading.